Issue 4 is an invitation to take a look at the craft we love and share as a way of challenging the status quo, changing standards that no longer serve us, and, yes, subverting the norm.
In its pages you’ll find accessory and garment patterns that do just that by introducing us to a new technique, a unique construction method, a brave design inspiration. Stories about body image, size inclusivity, and queer identity, shared by a handful of wonderful authors and illustrators, invite you to sit down, read, and question.
ash alberg, Crystal Hiatt, Hanna Lisa Haferkamp, Julia Exner, Julie Robinson, Maria Muscarella, Marina Skua, Renate Kamm, Sari Nordlund
BC Garn, Biches & Bûches, Erika Knight, G-uld, Marina Skua, Tulliver Yarn, Walcot Yarns, Wing And A Prayer Farm, YOTH Yarns
ash alberg, Caroline Frett, Crystal Hiatt
• Ads: Not a single one - we're completely ad-free!
• Length: 132 full-color pages
• Content: 10 patterns, 2 essays, 1 illustration
• Format: Every print copy comes with two download codes printed inside: One for a digital copy, and one for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library.
• Dimensions: 20 x 26 x 1 cm / 7.9 x 10.3 x 0.4”
• Weight: Approx. 400g
• Made out of 100% recycled paper that carries the "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certificate, the highest environmental certificate available for print products
• Printed with Umweltdruck Berlin, a printer that is local to us, focuses on sustainable products, and is also "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certified
• Packaged without a scrap of plastic - we use 100% recycled paper materials instead
• Shipped with DHL or USPS Green delivery services, offsetting all carbon emissions occurring through shipping
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!