BREEZE is the second book in our European Nature series which combines ethically and environmentally-friendly made yarns with modern, minimalist knitwear designs. All yarns used in our European Nature series are sourced and processed in Europe.
Armenuhi Khachatryan, Elizabeth Tubman, Emily Greene, Imke von Nathusius, Joan Forgione, Morgan Capestrain, Rachel Brockman, Rebekka Mauser, Solène Le Roux, Stella Egidi, Verena Cohrs
Blacker Yarns, Cambrian Wool, De Rerum Natura, Dibadu, Ginger Twist Studio, Lino Mūka, Sherwood Yarn, Tulliver Yarn, Vänö Ull
Ani Lee, Caroline Frett, Ruta Sluskaite-Dittmann
• Ads: Not a single one - we're completely ad-free!
• Length: 134 full-color pages
• Content: 11 patterns, 2 essays, 1 illustration
• Format: Every print copy comes with a download code printed inside for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library. You also receive an email with a PDF version when you purchase a print copy.
• Dimensions: 22 cm x 28 cm x 1.2 cm / 8.75 x 11 x 0.5"
• Weight: Approx. 700g
• Printed with Umweltdruck Berlin, a printer that is local to us, focuses on sustainable products, and is "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certified
• Packaged without a scrap of plastic - we use 100% recycled paper materials instead
• Shipped with DHL or USPS Green delivery services, offsetting all carbon emissions occurring through shipping
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!
I absolutely love this book, it’s so beautiful. The photos are lovely and show the details well. And the patterns - so many things I want to knit! I’m so happy I bought this book.
Different great projects like tops, shirts, shawls which are leaving me with one question:which one to start with? I would like to knit Piteraq, Marin, Meltemi and Norte at once. The patterns are explaining well the techniques. I liked to get informations about the yarns, the designers too. I highly recommend this publication because I will probably knit more than one project and I am sure that I‘ll keep and wear them for a long time.
We think you might also like these:
Join the Making Stories flock!
Every Tuesday our newsletter arrives in your inbox, full to the brim with Making Stories goodness. If you would like to join in on the fun, fill in the form below.
As a thank you, we gift you a digital publication of your choice!