The wooden soap holder is perfect for travelling and if you want to dry your wool soap, but not constantly leave it on display: It can be super easily dismantled and stored away. It's made out of "vinegar wood", which is wood that has been treated with natural acetic acid to make it waterproof. It is also the perfect size for our Hey Mama Wolf soap.
• Dimensions: 7 x 7 cm / 2.75 x 2.75”, perfect to fit a piece of Hey Mama Wolf wool soap
• FSC-certified “Vinegar wood”: Wood treated with natural acetic acid without harmful substances to make it waterproof
• Minimal touchpoints for the soap - dries faster
• Super easy to dismantle & pack - great for on the go and for cleaning!
• Developed and made by hand in Dresden, about 2.5 hours from Berlin
• All natural ingredients
• Every soap holder comes in a foldable grass paper packaging - no plastic anywhere!
• Toff & Zürpel integrates sustainability in internal processes as well: their manufactury is powered by electricity from Greenpeace Energy and they use the same ethical bank as we do.
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!
We also love these to go with Toff & Zürpel Soap Holder:
Hey Mama Wolf Wool Soap
Made from only a handful of organic ingredients, these soap bars have been specially designed to care for your woollens. They contain a high percentage of lanolin, the natural wool "fat", which helps rejuvenate your knits gently when you're washing them - or when you're blocking your FO for the first time. They fit perfectly onto our Toff and Zürpel soap dishes!