Please note: These copies of Issue 10 are seconds. They might have bumped corners, or tears on the outside. They’re still almost good as new, just with little blemishes.
As we’re moving into our 10th issue, we’d love to explore a theme with you that is at the very heart of Making Stories: To make something we’ll love and wear for years to come.
Put into one word: Heirloom.
Our designers drew inspiration from beloved heirlooms that were passed down to you or by the things they cannot wait to wear over and over again.
• Length: 136 full-color pages
• Content: 11 patterns, 2 essays
• Format: Every print copy comes with two download codes printed inside: One for a digital copy, and one for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library.
• Dimensions: 20 x 26 x 1 cm / 7.9 x 10.3 x 0.4”
• Weight: Approx. 400g
• Made out of 100% recycled paper – one that makes the photos and texture absolutely shine!
• Printed with Königsdruck in Berlin, a printer that is local to us, on a climate-neutral LED-offset printing machine
• Packaged without a scrap of plastic - we use 100% recycled paper materials instead
• Shipped with DHL or USPS Green delivery services, offsetting all carbon emissions occurring through shipping
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!