In Issue 2, you’ll find cosy accessories and comfortable garments that are inspired by loving and caring for ourselves, our community and our planet. We’re delighted to share the extraordinary stories and visual art pieces of our contributors with you, from discovering the love for your body to finding the common threads in your communities and having necessary conversations on inclusion and racism.
Ainur Berkimbayeva, Beatrice Perron Dahlen, Camille Romano, Carolyn Kern, Dawn Henderson, Ema Marinescu, Leeni Hoimela, Renate Kamm, Susanna Winter, Theresa Shingler and Verena Cohrs
Blacker Yarns, Brooklyn Tweed, De Rerum Natura, Isager, John Arbon Textiles, Lanivendole, Marina Skua, Mominoki Yarn, Rosa Pomar, Tukuwool and Woolly Mammoth Fibre Company
• Ads: Not a single one - we're completely ad-free!
• Length: 136 full-color pages
• Content: 12 patterns, 4 essays, 1 illustration
• Format: Every print copy comes with two download codes printed inside: One for a digital copy, and one for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library.
• Dimensions: 20 x 26 x 1 cm / 7.9 x 10.3 x 0.4”
• Weight: Approx. 400g
• Made out of 100% recycled paper that carries the "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certificate, the highest environmental certificate available for print products
• Printed with Umweltdruck Berlin, a printer that is local to us, focuses on sustainable products, and is also "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certified
• Packaged without a scrap of plastic - we use 100% recycled paper materials instead
• Shipped with DHL or USPS Green delivery services, offsetting all carbon emissions occurring through shipping
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!