JEWELS is the third book in our European Nature book series which we created to share our passion for natural, local, breed-specific, European yarns, beautiful knitwear designs and the stories of the amazing makers who enable and inspire us to create magic with our own hands.
The book includes 12 modern knitwear designs for the colder seasons on this planet. From luscious colourwork yokes to drapey everyday sweaters, from a shawl as cosy as a hug to mittens designed to keep your hands toasty warm, all the pieces in this book are designed to be both enjoyable to knit and wearable for years to come.
Amy Gunderson, Becky Sørensen, Emily Greene, Hanna Lisa Haferkamp, Heike Campbell, Imke von Nathusius, Katrine Birkenwasser, Nadya Stallings, Sabine Engel, Sarah Shepherd, Simone Bechtold, Vanessa Ewing
Blacker Yarns, De Rerum Natura, L'Échappée Laine, Moel View Yarn, Retrosaria, Rosy Green Wool, Triskelion Yarn, Tukuwool, Tulliver Yarn, Whistlebare
Dianna Walla, Katie Green, Melody Hoffman, Paula Goosen
• Ads: Not a single one - we're completely ad-free!
• Length: 134 full-color pages
• Content: 12 patterns, 3 essays
• Format: Every print copy comes with a download code printed inside for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library. You also receive an email with a PDF version when you purchase a print copy.
• Dimensions: 22 cm x 28 cm x 1.2 cm / 8.75 x 11 x 0.5"
• Weight: Approx. 700g
• Printed with Umweltdruck Berlin, a printer that is local to us, focuses on sustainable products, and is "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certified
• Packaged without a scrap of plastic - we use 100% recycled paper materials instead
• Shipped with DHL or USPS Green delivery services, offsetting all carbon emissions occurring through shipping
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!