For Issue 9, we’re inviting you to explore secret gardens with us, to breathe in deeply, to delight at that peony that’s just starting to bloom.
Wandering through that arch overgrown with roses in full bloom, we’re filled with wonder at the beauty and intricacy of the flowers and curiosity to see which hidden treasures the next steps hold for us.
Each flower a different shade, each petal a marvel. From bud to bloom, from earth to sky, a never-ending cycle of life.
Anne Ginger, Ayano Tanaka, Barbara Gottwik, Emma Ducher, Julia Exner, Kjerstin Rovetta, Makenzie Alvarez, Maria Magnusson, Marie Régnier, Natalia Milas, Pelin Akbaba, Valerie Rachel
Biches & Bûches, De Rerum Natura, Garthenor Organic, Hey Mama Wolf, Holst Garn, Knitting for Olive, Krea Deluxe, La Bien Aimée, Pascuali, The Fibre Co., Wool & Palette
• Length: 136 full-color pages
• Content: 12 patterns, 1 essays
• Format: Every print copy comes with two download codes printed inside: One for a digital copy, and one for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library.
• Dimensions: 20 x 26 x 1 cm / 7.9 x 10.3 x 0.4”
• Weight: Approx. 400g
• NEW: Still made out of 100% recycled paper, but now a different one that makes the photos and texture absolutely shine!
• NEW: Printed with Königsdruck in Berlin, a printer that is local to us, on a climate-neutral LED-offset printing machine
• Packaged without a scrap of plastic - we use 100% recycled paper materials instead
• Shipped with DHL or USPS Green delivery services, offsetting all carbon emissions occurring through shipping
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!
Generally speaking, I love having knitting books and magazines just for the joy of scrolling through them, but I only actually want to knit 1 or 2 patterns from it. This issue of Making Stories has at least 5 patterns that are in my to-do list!
M P C
Loved it. Beautiful patterns with clear instructions. Will be looking to buy more issues going forward
My favorite Making Stories yet!
This is a lovely issue. There are at least four designs I would love to make whereas in most other magazines, there may be one or two designs. Love it!!
Gorgeous bunch of patterns
I have now a list of patterns I am sure I shall knit : Flowers and Fields, Blossom, Bouquet, Circle of Life…So difficult to choose just one!!
Love at first glance
The magazine is so nice to touch, the pages are thin enough to stay open without touching. I really want practically all to models from this issue. Already started swatching