We're so delighted that we're able to add Holst Garn to our products, starting with their super star Supersoft! Supersoft is a classic non-superwash yarn that's perfect for colorwork. It's a blend of 50% Merino and 50% Shetland, making it both soft and durable. Hold it single for a delicate fabric or double to create a DK-weight yarn.
• 50% Merino, 50% Shetland
• Fingering weight: 287 meters per 50 grams / 314 yards per 1.75 ounces
• Recommended needle size held single: 3 - 3.5mm / US 2.5 - 4
• Recommended needle size held single: 4 - 4.5mm / US 6 - 7
• Worsted spun, 2 ply
Holst Garn Supersoft contains a bit of spinning oil and excess dye. The oil and excess dye will disappear at the first wash - and the yarn will bloom and become softer.
• Merino & Shetland are non-mulesed
• Fiber origin: Australia & New Zealand
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!