A quick note: Issue 6 is completely sold out in print.
In Issue 6, we’re taking a look upward and beyond as a gentle reminder to not forget to look skyward, to see the beauty above, to take a breath of fresh air.
The 12 knitting patterns we’re so excited to share with you are inspired by everything we see when we take our eyes off the ground – the sky, the clouds, the buildings, the trees, the texture, the light. They’re complemented by the works of our artists and writers who remind us to stay present and connected, no matter where we are and what we see.
Audrey Borrego, Ayano Tanaka, Elena Solier Jansà, Emily Joy Rickard, Fiona Alice, Julia Exner, Kjerstin Rovetta, Ksenia Naidyon, Makenzie Alvarez, Susan Schädler, Valentina Cosciani
• Ads: Not a single one - we're completely ad-free!
• Length: 136 full-color pages
• Content: 12 patterns, 2 essays, 1 illustration
• Format: Every print copy comes with two download codes printed inside: One for a digital copy, and one for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library.
• Dimensions: 20 x 26 x 1 cm / 7.9 x 10.3 x 0.4”
• Weight: Approx. 400g
• Made out of 100% recycled paper that carries the "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certificate, the highest environmental certificate available for print products
• Printed with Umweltdruck Berlin, a printer that is local to us, focuses on sustainable products, and is also "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certified
• Packaged without a scrap of plastic - we use 100% recycled paper materials instead
• Shipped with DHL or USPS Green delivery services, offsetting all carbon emissions occurring through shipping
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!
So nice when you find a collection of patterns that inspire you!
This has definitely been THE issue for me! So many of the patterns would be such a good fit for my wardrobe! First on the list to knit is the lovely Grassland tee 💛
Wonderful issue and patterns I can't wait to knit. I am about to cast on the Growing Ivy scarf in cream and mustard.
Review of Issue 6
What a little gem of a book. Bought digital- and casted on straight away. I will certainly be considering buying again
So Many Nice Patterns
I really enjoyed issue 6 - the first time I've tried this magazine because the price was so good. I also enjoy the podcast and the winter fun we all had together. Great publication. High quality paper. Good designers.