A quick note: Issue 5 is completely sold out in print.
Theme: Inside Nature
Issue 5 explores the hidden qualities of plants and nature to shed a light on the essential role they have for us and the planet.
The 12 knitwear designs we’re so proud to feature in this issue celebrate nature in all its glorious ways through texture, shape and form – as do our artists and writers who dive deep into the connection between nature and making in their works.
• Ads: Not a single one - we're completely ad-free!
• Length: 136 full-color pages
• Content: 12 patterns, 2 essays, 1 illustration
• Format: Every print copy comes with two download codes printed inside: One for a digital copy, and one for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library.
• Dimensions: 20 x 26 x 1 cm / 7.9 x 10.3 x 0.4”
• Weight: Approx. 400g
• Made out of 100% recycled paper that carries the "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certificate, the highest environmental certificate available for print products
• Printed with Umweltdruck Berlin, a printer that is local to us, focuses on sustainable products, and is also "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certified
• Packaged without a scrap of plastic - we use 100% recycled paper materials instead
• Shipped with DHL or USPS Green delivery services, offsetting all carbon emissions occurring through shipping
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!