As we’re moving into our 10th issue, we’d love to explore a theme with you that is at the very heart of Making Stories: To make something we’ll love and wear for years to come.
Put into one word: Heirloom.
Our designers drew inspiration from beloved heirlooms that were passed down to you or by the things they cannot wait to wear over and over again.
• Length: 136 full-color pages
• Content: 11 patterns, 2 essays
• Format: Every print copy comes with two download codes printed inside: One for a digital copy, and one for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library.
• Dimensions: 20 x 26 x 1 cm / 7.9 x 10.3 x 0.4”
• Weight: Approx. 400g
• Made out of 100% recycled paper – one that makes the photos and texture absolutely shine!
• Printed with Königsdruck in Berlin, a printer that is local to us, on a climate-neutral LED-offset printing machine
• Packaged without a scrap of plastic - we use 100% recycled paper materials instead
• Shipped with DHL or USPS Green delivery services, offsetting all carbon emissions occurring through shipping
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!
There are nto enough words to say how much I love this episode. I subscribe to 4 other knit magazines and this one is my absolute favourite of them all. I want to knit them all. What a beautiful publication. I cant say enough good things about this!
I think that the theme “Heirlooms" and then in addition, featuring Hanna Lisa with her mother, Ingrid, is such a wonderful idea. The photography is wonderful. I also think that the designs that were carefully chosen and all fit together really well. There are many items I would enjoy knitting. A great issue! Well done. 👏👏
I love the idea and the theme, I just think there is a a bit a misbalance on the pieces not only on issues 10 but others too (excel the campfire one which I think was really good). I missed a glove/mitten piece and a cardigan and/or vest (given there are 5 sweaters).
Wonderful issue !
I love everything about making stories: the quality of the designs, the ethical choice of yarns, the pretty photos and the superb layout.
Very nice design selection
I like the selection of designs and also the layout of the magazine