WOODS is the first book in our European Nature book series which we created to share our passion for natural, local, breed-specific, European yarns, beautiful knitwear designs and the stories of the amazing makers who enable and inspire us to create magic with our own hands.
Black Isle Yarn, Blacker Yarns, De Rerum Natura Hey Mama Wolf, Isle Yarn, Lana Rara, Moel View Yarn, Ovis Et Cetera, Sherwood Yarn, South Downs Yarn, Tukuwool
Clare Devine, Francoise Danoy, Karen Templer, Megan Elizabeth
• Ads: Not a single one - we're completely ad-free!
• Length: 150 full-color pages
• Content: 11 patterns, 4 essays
• Format: Every print copy comes with a download code printed inside for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library. You also receive an email with a PDF version when you purchase a print copy.
• Dimensions: 23 cm x 29 cm x 1.2 cm / 8.75 x 11.5 x 0.5"
• Weight: Approx. 700g
• Printed with Umweltdruck Berlin, a printer that is local to us, focuses on sustainable products, and is "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certified
• Packaged without a scrap of plastic - we use 100% recycled paper materials instead
• Shipped with DHL or USPS Green delivery services, offsetting all carbon emissions occurring through shipping
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!