The perfect complement to our Hey Mama Wolf wool soaps - our Toff & Zürpel soap dishes! After all, your soap will last a lot longer (and look prettier) if you dry and store it on a soap dish than directly on the sink. We're so happy to be carrying a selection of beautiful ones from Toff & Zürpel not only because the soap dish itself is beautiful and functional, but also because the company itself is as dedicated to sustainability as we are.
• Dimensions: 7 x 7 cm / 2.75 x 2.75”, perfect to fit a piece of Hey Mama Wolf wool soap
• Unglazed ceramic - helps to hold the soap in place
• Modern geometric design with minimal touchpoints for the soap and a slanted surface - helps the soap dry faster
• No grooves or holes - incredibly easy to clean
• Developed and made by hand in Dresden, about 2.5 hours from Berlin
• All natural ingredients
• Every soap dish comes in a foldable grass paper packaging - no plastic anywhere!
• Toff & Zürpel integrates sustainability in internal processes as well: their manufactury is powered by electricity from Greenpeace Energy and they use the same ethical bank as we do.
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!
We also love these to go with Toff & Zürpel Soap Dish:
Hey Mama Wolf Wool Soap
Made from only a handful of organic ingredients, these soap bars have been specially designed to care for your woollens. They contain a high percentage of lanolin, the natural wool "fat", which helps rejuvenate your knits gently when you're washing them - or when you're blocking your FO for the first time. They fit perfectly onto our Toff and Zürpel soap dishes!