Made from only a handful of organic ingredients, these soap bars have been specially designed to care for your woollens. They contain a high percentage of lanolin, the natural wool "fat", which helps rejuvenate your knits gently when you're washing them - or when you're blocking your FO for the first time.
• Available in 3 scents: Pure (scentless), Lavender, Citronella
• 3 main ingredients, all organic: Lanolin, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, plus natural essential oils for the scented versions
• Approx. 100 g / 3.5" per bar
• No rinse necessary
• How to use: Foam up your soap bar generously in a sink or basin filled with hand-warm water. Soak your woollens for at least 10 min. Gently squish excess water out. You don't have to rinse out the wool soap!
• Developed by Jule Kebelmann of Hey Mama Wolf to be the perfect wool soap to care for your woollens
• Made by hand by Sabine Baeslack of Wiesengeister Seifenküche in Breddin, Germany, about 2 hours outside of Berlin
• All ingredients are organic and locally sourced where possible
• Every soap bar comes in paper packaging - no plastic in sight
• One soap bar will last you a long, long time!
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!
We also love these to go with Hey Mama Wolf Wool Soap:
Toff and Zürpel Soap Dish
Toff and Zürpel's soap dishes are made by hand by a small in team in Dresden, Germany. They use unglazed ceramic in two beautiful colorways - Nature and Slate - which helps prevent the soap from slipping off. The minimal aesthetic is right up our alley - the slanted surface is an eye-catcher and serves to gently lead the excess water from the soap down into the sink.
The wooden soap holder is perfect for travelling and if you want to dry your wool soap, but not constantly leave it on display: It can be super easily dismantled and stored away. It's made out of "vinegar wood", which is wood that has been treated with natural acetic acid to make it waterproof.