The Fibre Co.'s Cumbria is a classic, worsted-weight yarn that knits up with a lovely crisp stitch definition and next-to-skin softness. It combines South American Merino for softness, English Masham wool for warmth, and Argentinian Mohair for lustre and strength. A great yarn for everyday knitwear that you want to last a long, long time!
• Merino: Sourced in South America
• Masham: Sourced in the UK
• Mohair: Sourced in Argentina
• Spun in Peru
• Developed by Daphne, the founder of The Fibre Co., to celebrate her move to England with a blend that would create sturdy handmades to withstand the adventures she liked to go on.
• Fiber origin: South America, Argentina, UK
• Yarn origin: Peru
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!