A quick note: Issue 5 is completely sold out in print.
Theme: Inside Nature
Issue 5 explores the hidden qualities of plants and nature to shed a light on the essential role they have for us and the planet.
The 12 knitwear designs we’re so proud to feature in this issue celebrate nature in all its glorious ways through texture, shape and form – as do our artists and writers who dive deep into the connection between nature and making in their works.
Audrey Borrego, Barbara Gottwik, Courtney Spainhower, Dana Kikic, Fiona Alice, Heidi Reszies, Jennifer Brou, Joan Forgione, Ksenia Naidyon, Madeleine Renarde, Marianne Munier, and Thien-Kieu Lam
De Rerum Natura, Echoview Fiber Mill, Frida Fuchs, John Arbon Textiles, Knitting for Olive, La Bien Aimée, Maison Corlène, Swans Island Company, The Fibre Co., Triskelion Yarn, Whistlebare, and woollenflower
Camille Rosselle, Inês Peixoto, and Marina Skua
• Ads: Not a single one - we're completely ad-free!
• Length: 136 full-color pages
• Content: 12 patterns, 2 essays, 1 illustration
• Format: Every print copy comes with two download codes printed inside: One for a digital copy, and one for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library.
• Dimensions: 20 x 26 x 1 cm / 7.9 x 10.3 x 0.4”
• Weight: Approx. 400g
• Made out of 100% recycled paper that carries the "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certificate, the highest environmental certificate available for print products
• Printed with Umweltdruck Berlin, a printer that is local to us, focuses on sustainable products, and is also "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certified
• Packaged without a scrap of plastic - we use 100% recycled paper materials instead
• Shipped with DHL or USPS Green delivery services, offsetting all carbon emissions occurring through shipping
We're always excited to talk yarn and knitting and answer any questions you might have!
A wonderful magazine. Love toll read it and the knits look great.
Ksenia Mozzhuga Bacho
Making Stories Magazine Issue 5
Earthy and Enchanting
I was very impressed with this publication and there were many patterns that I am excited to knit. I really like how each magazine has a theme.
Maria Candida Borrajo Lloves
Making Stories magazine Issue 5
Y love all the designs awesone selection, all in one only magazine, patterns are easy to read.
My first project is the cárdigan of the cover page. Y am from Argentina, here now the time is light cold, then Y:l have time to knit and use several of the designs when winter arrives.❤️
I absolutely love the patterns in this issue and I’m definitely going to make several of them. I also want to promote the digital download alternative which is environmental friendly and enables to have the patterns always with you if needed, i.e. for yarn acquisition ;)